Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And what do you know...?

I'm back!

Alright- next tip. When you study, make a plan of what you're doing, when you do it, and how.

I myself have about 114 pages of study guide to go through for my AP Euro History test, and my plan is that I'm going to get through it in the next three days. My reasons for it being three days are irrelevant to the tip- whatever it may seem like, I'm not cramming or squishing it in. I have standardized, state-wide testing that NO ONE takes seriously (because it's ridiculously, insultingly easy), which means I have about three-four hours in school to work on it as well.

Anyway.
I'm doing about 35 pages a night.

The reason I want to do it that quickly is because this is only one run-through of it. You'll need to go through material at least twice, usually three times, before you remember it all pretty well (unless you have an eidetic memory. If you do, then I envy you greatly >:P).

No comments:

Post a Comment